Check out the NEW YOLO BEACH CRUISER BIKES HERE
USED BOARDS & PADDLES FOR SALE (ALSO ON SUPMC Auctions):
- YOLO 10’6″ SURF- BURNT SAND:
- YOLO 11’0 Inflatable – Sky Blue design with 3 piece adjustable paddle:
$11001 SOLD for $ 795, 1 LEFT at $695
* Used items are not shipped; local pickup only
BOOK YOUR LESSONS OR RENTALS HERE!
(click on a date and pick your time slot remembering that you need a lesson prior to a rental with SUPMC. If you have a question or would like a time slot not listed, give a us a shout and we will make it happen!)
YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE, NASHVILLE! So, subscribe to our mailing list!
While surfing is the sport of kings, the closest family member has to be Stand Up Paddle boarding or SUP. SUP is the fastest growing water sport on the planet. With rivers and lakes abound, SUP was bound to spring up strong in Middle Tennessee.
HQ’d out of NashVegas, SUP Music City is the Original Nashville Surf Shop. We are the Stand Up Paddleboard experts of Middle Tennessee. Lessons, Rentals, Tours, Boards & Accessories for the best thing on water!
- A Lesson is a pre-requirement for Rentals with SUP Music City as we only offer high end Yolo Equipment and teach world class paddling technique for fun, fitness and safety.
- We are the YOLO Boards vendor for Middle Tennessee. Yolo stands for ‘You Only Live Once’ and offers the best designs and quality in SUP Boards. No plastic biscuits here! We are your source for used stand up boards for sale, new SUP boards for sale, SUP Gift Cards (SUP Gift Certificates), Carbon Fiber paddles, and more! Remember, NO SHIPPING on orders over $2000 helps you save.
Chip Cathey is the founder of SUP Music City, an SUP company with a focus on wellness, conservation and appreciation of our waters. A native of Cookeville, Chip is an avid waterman having grown up around Center Hill Lake and twenty years of surfing, paddling and Stand Up Paddleboarding in Hawaii, Western Samoa, Costa Rica, California, Mexico, Australia and other exotic locales.
Chip and his wife, Kelly, relocated from Honolulu, Hawaii to Nashville in 2011 after eleven years in the Islands. Both Chip and Kelly have paddled in the ‘Super Bowl of Outrigger paddling’ (the Moloka’i Hoe (men’s) and the Na Wahine O Ke Kai (women’s) respectively world championship outrigger canoe races), from Moloka’i to Oahu across 38+ miles of open ocean in the treacherous Ka’iwi Channel with 1000+ paddlers from around the world.
Let’s go Nashville SUP Nashville Stand Up Paddle board Paddleboard Paddleboarding Nashville Tennessee
Join the fastest growing sport on water and see why so many of us are hooked!
SUP Music City – (615) 270-9690 – email@example.com