- SUP into Downtown Nashville to Nissan Stadium from Shelby Bottom Boat Launch
- Spectacular views of the skyline, bridges and those awesome honky-tonks, bars and restaurants
- It’s an easy drift with the Cumberland River current: two hours over 3 miles
- Your guides take care of you…pointers on your SUP paddle technique, directions, safe supervision, hydration…you’re taken care of!
- The ONLY outfitter that has a boat on the water for your safety!
- High end gear and not the cheap sponges…only the best for our customers!
Subscribe to our mailing list!
We recommend sunscreen, swimsuits, smiles and stoke!
All you have to do is to show up with your private group, work buddies, bachelorette party, or bachelor party. SUP Music City provides high-end Rhizotomy-brand Stand Up Paddleboards (that we also sell and ship direct to your home!), Paddle, Leash and Flotation Vest for:
- Downtown Drift Paddle Tour
- Private Lessons
- Gear Sales: The USA’s boutique STAND UP PADDLE BOARD source fitted for you!
OF BOARDS, PADDLES, AND ACCESSORIES
We are the Rhizotomy Surf vendor for Middle Tennessee. Rhizotomy is a boutique or artisanal board and paddle maker that offers the best designs and quality in SUP Boards. No plastic biscuits here! We are your source for used stand up boards for sale, new SUP boards for sale, SUP Gift Cards (SUP Gift Certificates), Carbon Fiber paddles, and more!
While surfing is the sport of kings, the closest family member has to be Stand Up Paddle boarding or SUP. SUP is the fastest growing water sport on the planet. With rivers and lakes abound, SUP was bound to spring up strong in Middle Tennessee. Established in 2011 and HQ’d out of Nashville, Tennessee, SUP Music City is the Original Nashville SUP source. We are the Stand Up Paddleboard experts of Middle Tennessee.
Chip Cathey is the founder of SUP Music City, an SUP company with a focus on wellness, conservation and appreciation of our waters. A native of Cookeville, Chip is an avid waterman having grown up around Center Hill Lake and twenty years of surfing, paddling and Stand Up Paddleboarding in Hawaii, Western Samoa, Costa Rica, California, Mexico, Australia and other exotic locales.
Chip and his wife, Kelly, relocated from Honolulu, Hawaii to Nashville in 2011 after eleven years in the Islands. Both Chip and Kelly have paddled in the ‘Super Bowl of Outrigger paddling’ (the Moloka’i Hoe (men’s) and the Na Wahine O Ke Kai (women’s) respectively world championship outrigger canoe races), from Moloka’i to Oahu across 41+ miles of open ocean in the treacherous Ka’iwi Channel with 1000+ paddlers from around the world.
Join the fastest growing sport on water and see why so many of us are hooked!
SUP Music City – (615) 270-9690 – email@example.com
Downtown Nashville, Tennessee